Regular exercise affects not only general health and fitness, but also the skin. However, sweat during exercise can do the opposite, causing acne , irritation, redness, rashes and infections. That is why it is important to pay attention to the skin before going to training, as well as after returning.
Recently trainer fitness Yasmin Karachivala published a video where dermatologist Dr. Dzhayshri charade explains how to skin care before and after training, you want to follow.
“It’s very important to take care of your skin before training, not just after training,” said Dr. Sharad. Watch the video.
Skin care before training
- Remove makeup: you can not go to training with makeup. You need to remove makeup because sweat clogs pores and causes acne. It can even cause infection, rashes or even pimples and whiteheads.
- Cleansing: Wash your face thoroughly with a good cleanser.
- Moisturize: sweat dehydrates and the skin also dehydrates. Therefore, moisturize the skin.
- Sunscreen: Apply sunscreen to moisturizer. You do not need to apply both if your sunscreen contains a moisturizer.
“Do not forget to use fog with thermal water during training,” the expert suggested.
Skin care after training
- Wash your hands: you need to wash your hands after training, because you have touched all kinds of equipment. Therefore, you need to remove all bacteria and microorganisms from your hands.
- Take a shower: Take a shower immediately and change. Sweating can cause fungal and bacterial infections.
- Moisturize: Moisturize the skin after a shower.
- Sunscreen: Apply sunscreen not only on the face but also on all parts of the body.