Innocent burnt alive due to fire from stove spark, six huts also burnt to ashes

In Uttar Pradesh’s Chandauli, a shanty caught fire due to a spark from a stove. During this, a seven-month-old child sleeping on the cot got burnt to death. At the same time, six adjacent huts were also burnt to ashes due to the spark of fire. The fire was brought under control after the efforts of the villagers who reached after the incident.

This incident is of Vanvasi Basti of Direhun village of Chakia area. Santosh’s wife Meera was cooking food on the stove in her shanty at six o’clock on Monday evening. His seven-month-old son Mintu was sleeping on the cot nearby. After cooking, Meera went to the nearby side to get grass. Meanwhile, the shanty caught fire due to the spark coming out of the stove. In no time, the fire took a gigantic form. Seeing her house burning from afar, Meera could not do anything until her innocent son and four goats tied in the other shed were burnt to death. Apart from Santosh’s shanty, the fire also engulfed 6 other shanties.

The villagers somehow managed to control the fire after hours of effort. As soon as the information about the incident was received, ASP Sukhram Bharti, Deputy Collector Jwala Prasad, BDO Ravindra Pratap Singh Yadav, Inspector in-charge Jai Singh reached the spot with the police team. The SDM said that every possible effort would be made to provide compensation to the victims’ families. Inspector-in-charge Jai Singh said that further action is being taken by taking possession of the child’s body.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *