UP 15 children became suspiciously ill in Ayodhya. The children were playing in the garden when the children became ill under suspicious circumstances. It is being told that the children have eaten some poisonous fruit while playing in the garden. The children have been admitted to the hospital for treatment. The condition of two children is said to be serious. According to the information, children ate poisonous fruit while playing, due to which more than a dozen children fell ill, out of which two are serious.
As soon as the information is received, all the children have been admitted to the district hospital. The treatment of children continues. The condition of two children is critical. The police have also been informed about the matter. The police have been involved in the investigation of the case. It is being ascertained what is the exact cause of the children falling ill.
Leopard panic in Kanpur! Sighted again near Armapur canal, search operation continues
The treatment of children continues. Doctors say that the children have eaten some poisonous fruit, after which all the children have fallen ill one by one. As soon as the children were brought to the hospital, their treatment has been started. The condition of two is said to be critical and doctors are continuing their treatment.